azlyn kata

.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I May Be A Black Belt Holder But My Heart's NOT =(

OMG!! WAI HONG!! SORRY!! I FORGOT TO WISH YOU HAPPY B'DAY!! LOL!! hey neway thanks coz belanja me breakfast that day..ahaks!! i'll belanja u next time..after training yea =) but you have to drive la..too lazy to walk..weee~~!!

Hahaha hari ni lawak...terserempak ngan budak yang menjadi penyebab stress sepanjang weekend..Gara-gara budak tu la buat hati orang tak tenteram..Masa rehat tadi keluar dari kantin then budak tu keluar dari pusat sumber..my mata terus tak pandang tempat lain..kat dia je...geram seyh...Syazana perasan... LOL!! kantoi n she said 'Azlyn, jgn pandang budak tu...sabar!!...kita tahu apa yang awk tgh fikir...jgn pandang!!'

Haha hanya awak je larh yang faham betapa bencinya kita kat dia. >.< please dun mention the name...

Today jadi high giler!! Tze Hao la..u made me high weyh today =D !! So today i went for chemistry tuition...then i ask him...'eh tze hao im getting fatter izit?' then he said ' no larh...cant see any difference on the face but your hands la maybe =P ' ...then he keep on poking on my fats..then cheecken made the 'oh so lame' face..Oii!! I'll show you after raya..I'll lose 3 kg and let u see my so called 'hawt' body..ahaks!! Oh ya when you get your driving liscence dun break your promise yea =) we go hangkai =DD wohoo!! LOL!!

p/s: i dunno why u keep on mentioning her name..maybe you're still not over her..what am i to u? a robot where you can keep on hurting my feelings..eh wait robot dun even have feelings..please dun treat me like one..im suffering inside..if i keep on mentioning someone else's name and worst still it's a guy, wont you feel jealous? try and put yourself in my position :'(

i cant take it anymore...im just too tired.. *miserable*

jauhkan la aku dari segala kebencian dan kemungkaran...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...